Monday, August 1, 2011

The Mindas Family

Thank you to all of you that are already praying for us!  We just found out that we are going to be parents!  I am only 4 weeks at this point, but very excited!!!  We have been trying to get pregnant for a few years and have had no luck, we started seeing a infertility Dr, in March of this year, and we were told because of my levels and the PCOS that we wouldn't be able to get pregnant naturally!  I was very down, we had tried fertility drugs for a few months with no luck!  We didn't want to spend the money on all the expensive stuff right now as insurance doesn't cover anything, and we decided when it was time we would have the money to do it!  So we gave up!!!!  I was going to go back on birth control this month and start some meds that I haven't been on due to trying to get pregnant! 

I haven't been feeling great for the last few weeks being more tired then normal and having lower back pain, along with some other stuff!  I didn't expect that I was pregnant at all!!!!  As I have felt this way before and really thought I was and wasn't!!!  But when I was late for my cycle I decided I would wait a few more days and take a test, I had two tests that I had bought last year and were in storage in the garage so I wasn't sure if they heat had made them go bad, I took two within a few hours of each other and they were both positive, I told Tommy (my husband) about it, and he told me to wait a few days and get new tests!  Ok y'all know that I could not wait a few days, but I did wait till the next morning and went before work and got more, and took 2 again within a few hours of each other and both were positive!  Because my body is so out of line, I had to go to the Dr for blood work just to make sure!!!!  And got the results on Wednesday!!!!  I"M SOO EXCITED!  Since I was told it wouldn't happen!!  I am telling people early so they can pray for us, as to with PCOS it can cause miscarriages so everyone can pray!
Please continue to pray for us!

Thanks
The Mindas'  (Molly and Tommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment